Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and Philosopher, Premium Sculpture Bust
An exclusive and realistic sculpture bust of Marcus Aurelius in an elegant Antique Bronze finish with an option to add a plinth with a name placard.
Marcus Aurelius (26 April 121 – 17 March 180) was a Roman emperor from 161 to 180 and a Stoic philosopher. He was the last of the rulers known as the Five Good Emperors (a term coined some 13 centuries later by Niccolò Machiavelli), and the last emperor of the Pax Romana, an age of relative peace and stability for the Roman Empire. He served as Roman consul in 140, 145, and 161.
Perfect for display on the library shelf, entertainment center, office space, collector’s gallery, and more. Makes a great gift for the history enthusiast in your life, or simply to your own.
This represents the peak of my skill as of 2020, and rolls in all of the skills and best practices I have learned. This bust uses a variety of materials and processes from 3D printing to molding and casting, and also paint & finishing. This bust is designed to withstand the test of time. I can create this work with any one of the sculpts in my portfolio, see drop-downs for all of the US Presidents.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Bust only - 5" wide, 5" deep, 7" tall, and weighs 4 lbs.
- Bust with plinth - 5" wide, 5" deep, 8" tall, and weighs 5lbs
Note: Approximate measurements. The height measured includes the base.
- Perfect size. 8" x 5" x 5"
- A nice, solid weight. Weighs over 3.5 pounds, and can be used as a bookend, paperweight, or even door stop. Approved for indoor or outdoor use.
- Nice, smooth surface
- Felt bottom to protect display surface
- Exclusive sculpt not available anywhere else
- Consistent color and sheen
- Made by hand in the USA with USA sourced materials
- Easy to clean
- Extremely durable and scratch resistant
- Environmentally responsible. Contains 25% (volume) recycled materials otherwise headed to the landfill
Washable in lukewarm soapy water.
Original artwork by Thijs DeVries from devriesarts.com
Copyright 3DPD 2020